The picture isn't the best, its snowy and cold and crap here today..
Any who, I decided to redo the walls with a faux plaster/adobe'ish finish.. so sand, paint and cornstarch to make a plastery mix. Then I went over them a few times with a rag and blotted a cream/orcre color.... so basically I redid the redo a few times..because I hated it three times.... all premeditated >=)
The floors have been redone to look more of a worn woodshop floor.
I made a quick bottle brush tree with the Lycopodium I got from Lyssa and added quite a few bits and baubles from you fine folks, to fill in the tree and present area.
This is just filling from the back to front so a lot of work to go. The plan will be to add a long work table and have three elves working at the table with toys in production...
Ok.. here is a shot of work in progress.