I have finished the layout of the grounds area of the Easter room. I am still adding plants flowers and eggs but I have to plan out areas for paint buckets, baskets and characters.
I used some cuts of lemax grass mats for the flat grass areas, I placed boarders around the stones and grass with a soil area (Wood glue, brown paint and tea leaves) to break up the view.
I wanted the borders and some areas to be raised up so I have thrown in these mounds like under the tree in a few places just to give more perspective.
I hope you enjoyed the view...
NOW comes the Blasphemy....dunn dunn dunnnnn
Some of you already know this from our chats ;)
I don't like the building construction part of building the house...there I've said it!
Now the reason I have stated this horrible thing is because I have decided to cheap out on the brickwork. Don't get me wrong I made some paperclay sheets, I bought some plastic brick siding and even thought of using individual bricks...but with time and life as it is....
I need to fix some spots...I will seal it... and I can always change it but for now scrapbook was my buddy.